FARMSTAY ACTIVITIES –
Farmstay activities for schools camp is a popular inclusion in summer camps, winter camps and study tours on the Gold Coast.
HEALTHY LIVING, SCENIC BEAUTY, CLOSENESS TO NATURE
Ideal for School Camps
AICOL Gold Coast English school offers programs including both homestay and farmstay. There are many reasons why those planning study tours should consider including a farmstay:
- Learn to appreciate nature at our Gold Coast farmstay
- Walk and play on acres of green grass areas
- Breathe clean pollution free air
- Learn to care for farm animals
- See the traditional Australian way of life at our Gold Coast Farmstay near Brisbane
FARMSTAY ACTIVITIES PROGRAM:
SAMPLE FARMSTAY ACTIVITIES PROGRAM MAY ALSO INCLUDE:
1. English classes with teachers from the well known AICOL Gold Coast English language school
2. Human impact on the natural environment
3. Characteristics of a dry sub-tropical rainforest
4. Geological history of Beechmont and surrounding area
5. Healthy living – healthy food, healthy activities
On the first day the farmstay activities include traditional morning tea, rainforest walk, meeting farm animals, searching for macadamia nuts under the macadamia trees, BBQ lunch, craft or art class, lesson on horse care and star gazing if the weather permists. On the second day learn how to prepare typical Australian bush cooking and milk a cow and many other farm activities.
Visit our image galleries to see our wonderful farmhouse accommodtion.
See our beautiful farmstay animals.
Visit our image galleries to see images from our farmstay.
For further information please contact us.